Our Leveled Up Prevention Policy For Covid 19
The health and safety of our Prime Powders customers and our team is our number one priority. That’s why we want to share with you how we are dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic to continue to bring you safe, high-quality products to help you upgrade your health. We want to reassure you that our products have always been and will always be manufactured, packaged, and handled safely.
These are the steps we are taking to protect the health and safety of our team and customers:
- We have always maintained the highest safety standards. Products to improve health need to be safe! Quality and safety have always been our number one value as a company.
- We are ensuring anyone handling our products from production to delivery is following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) recommended safety protocols.
- We have confirmation that all manufacturers and supply chain partners are carefully following recommendations from the CDC and WHO, as well. These include the recommendations on increased cleaning and sanitizing procedures at all facilities where our products are made.
- At our own warehouses, we have increased the cleaning and disinfecting of high traffic areas such as packing tables, scanners, scales, door handles, faucets, and toilets to mitigate the spread of germs.
- There is a No Visitor/Outside Personnel Policy that is now in effect for our warehouse to protect you and our workers.
We do not currently anticipate any disruption in the ability to ship our products. You should be receiving all of your orders as usual.
- All of our products are manufactured in the United States. This means we are not exposed to international trade disruptions that might prevent getting our finished product into our warehouses. For this reason, we have not had any problems with our supply chain or the delivery of our products.
- Our manufacturers and supply chain partners provide us with regular status updates on the availability of ingredients so that we can modify our production process as needed. As of now, we do not foresee any significant disruptions to our ability to serve our customers.
We understand our products are critical to your health and well-being during this time. We want to be there for you. Our customer service team is always available to answer your questions about the safety procedures we have put in place. We want to ensure that you always have the best possible shopping experience and that you can have access to the products you need when you need them.
As this is a constantly evolving situation, we are monitoring everything in real-time and continue to keep you updated and informed. If you have any questions or would like further support, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at (888) 580-8031.
Thank you for being a part of our Prime Powders community! We look forward to supporting you in optimizing your health.